KNEX1 Hazardous Area - Explosion Proof Telephone|
High Temperature Approvals
IP 66 Waterproof
Analogue, PBX Compatible
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNEX1: Hazardous area telephone, Explosion proof Ex certified, for high temperature operation certified, robust tough industrial grade vandal proof, waterproof IP66.
" Full Soft Lock " can be set to only allow numbers to be dialed listed in the phones 50 number speed dial memory.
" Half Soft Lock " Phone can be set to limit which area codes can be dialed. e.g. 01635, 01253 etc.
Auto answering with loud speaker for hands free speaking or announcing.
Wall or desk mounted housed in a tough enclosure with armoured stainless steel cables with tough metal keypad buttons.
KNEX1 meets the latest European / UK standards for Ex certified Hazardous Area operation, built for long term high level of performance and reliability.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Ex and high temperature certified
- 50 Number address book
- LCD display menu, illuminated
- Full Soft lock: limit dial out to phone book 50 memory address numbers
- Half soft lock: limit to dial out starting number, e.g. “01635” area code
- DTMF dial tones
- Compatible with most PBAX PBX, PAX
- Tough industrial grade - vandal proof
- Armoured stainless steel waterproof cables
- Strong durable steel keypad buttons
- Welcome text programmable e.g. "welcome to company" or "location 21"
- Loudspeaker volume: 70dB in 1m
- Ring sound 95 dB dfd in 1 m and 10 ringing tone melodies selectable
- Telephone line powered no external battery required
- Busy tone detection for auto release the line if line is busy
- Off hook magnetic reed switch
- Noise canceling microphone
- Dry contact closure for external control
- Desk or wall mounted
- Certificates: EXib 11B T5 Gb. EX 112D ExtD A21. EX 11 2G.
IP66. - CE Mark - RoHS
A robust industrial grade hazardous area phone, explosion proof telephone for industrial use, petro chemicals, high temeperature environments, Mines, Steel, Power Generation and many more.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.