Keypad Less Telephone KNSP - 03 -T2J|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue, VoIP SIP, GSM Versions
3 Colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66/67 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNSP-03-T2J keypad less off hook autodial telephone that is weatherproof GB 4208-93 IP66 / IP67 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway trackside, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
Conforms to call quality standards GB/ 15279-94, All components including handset telephone receiver and transmitter, keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof to Class III.
It is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum housing with sprung self closing door, providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
The Phone has high stability, high anti-jamming capability to national standard GB/T 15279-94 and meets the latest UK & European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions
- Solar powered with battery back up versions
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- High stability, high anti-jamming capability
- Weather resistant to IP67 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, high tensile strength resistance
- Magnetic read switch
- Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
- Service temperature range from: -30 deg C to +60 deg C
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver inductive loop
- Noise canceling microphone
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational
- Adjustable ringer and volume control
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB 4208-93 IP66 / IP67; EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/Railway application electromagnetic compatibility EN50121-3-2: 2006 CE Mark FCC
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
Example colours below
Track Side Railways and in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, Factories, Taxi Stands, Bus Stations, Roadside Motorway,Tunnels, Ports,Dock, Mines, Generation and many more.
This phone is also called: Emergency telephone, waterproof telephone, weather proof telephone, SOS telephone, fire alarm telephone, monitor telephone, ATM help telephone, bank telephone, kiosk telephone, roadside telephone, airport service telephone, railway telephone, underground telephone, metro telephone, tunnel telephone, station telephone, car park telephone, public telephone, outdoor telephone, payphone, school telephone, university telephone, hospital telephone, police station telephone, dock telephone, prison telephone, etc.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.