Loudspeaker/ Hailer Weatherproof Telephone KNSP - 08|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue, VoIP SIP, GSM Versions
3 Colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Koon Technology KNSP-08 Loudspeaker / loudhailer / broadcast telephone is weatherproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
As well as a standard telephone with a very loud ring, when the KNSP-08 telephone is called it counts the number of rings and can be set to auto answer on a preset number of rings (default 5 rings), the calling side of the voice is then broadcast via the loudspeaker to all in the area or other maintenance workers nearby.
Can also be used fo PA public address announcements and warnings or voice evacuation phone.
All of the components including handset telephone receiver and transmitter, keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof to Class III.
It is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum housing with door spring, IP66 GB4208-93 IP rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
The Phone has high stability, high anti-jamming capability to national standard GB/T 15279-94 and meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- 30 Watt Loudspeaker transformer isolated, mains powered 110 to 240 volts
- Flashing beacon light option
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions.
- Auto answer on pre set number of rings
- Voice broadcast of caller to all in area
- GSM version solar powered with battery back up
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Full keypad with programmable 10 button speed dial telephone, illuminated button option
- One calling button, One auto-dialing call button for emergency call.
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- High stability, high anti-jamming capability
- Weather resistant to IP67 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, Armoured cable option
- Service teleperature range -35 degrees to +60 degrees C
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational
- Adjustable ringer and volume control
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66; EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2: Railway application electromagnetic compatibility 2006 FCC CE Mark
Available in 3 colours Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust emergency public announcement loud hailer warning telephone / voice evacuation phone used on railways, underground metro subways, stations, tunnel, ports, streets,roadside and many more......
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.