Waterproof Telephone KNSP 09|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue, VoIP SIP, GSM Versions
Red - Yellow - Blue
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KoonTech KNSP-09 Door less telephone is weatherproof IP66 rated and has been designed for operation in harsh environments, designed for Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
KNSP-09 is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust die cast aluminum housing with door spring, IP66 rated providing protection against all the weather elements as well as dirt and ingress. Built with tough vandal resistant components.
KNSP-09 meets the latest UK European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Analogue, SIP VoIP and GSM versions
- GSM version solar powered with battery back up
- Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Full keypad with programmable 10 button speed dial telephone, illuminated button option
- Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through
- One button dial option
- Weather resistant to IP66 standard
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, Armoured cable option
- Service temperature range from: -35 degrees to +75 degrees
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver
- Noise canceling microphone
- Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
- Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if
the handset is left off hook
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ EN50121-3-2: Railway Electromagnetic Immunity2006 FCC CE Mark
Available in 3 colours: Red - Yellow - Blue
A robust telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, Factories, Taxi, Bus Stations, Roadside Motorway, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, and many more.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.