Emergency Hands Free Phone KNZD 03|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
IP65 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Koon Technology KNZD-03 hands free emergency telephone / speakerphone with microphone loudspeaker and steel keypad buttons also has a single call answer button and is IP65 rated (IP67 can be achieved).
It has been designed for operation in harsh environments, such as Railway, Shipping and Tunnel applications as well as for many other applications indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments with high durability and resistance to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB 773 and UL1332.
KNZD-03 hands free emergency speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust stainless steel body.
KNSP-03 meets the latest UK & European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- 10 metal button keypad
- Single call answer button
- Smart analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Support for hot line exchange system
- Clear loud speech without feedback
- Isolated box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- Single button autodial
- 5 minute auto time out default
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust stainless steel body temperature resilient
- High durability resistance to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB 773 and UL1332
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Weather resistant to IP65(IP67 possible)
- Service temperature range from: -30 to +60 degrees C
- Optional induction loop for hearing impaired. 12 volts required.
- Noise canceling microphone
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: IP65 (IP67 possible)
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121 - CE Mark - FCC - ISO9000
Available in: Stainless Steel
A robust handsfree speaker telephone phone for use in lifts elevators door entry in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as sea water in docks and on ships, railway, underground Factories, Taxi,Bus Stands &Stations,Roadside Motorway, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation, and many more.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.