Auto Dial Telephone KNZD 05|
KNZD-05: Auto-dial or speed dial industrial grade telephone has the features of a standard telephone and can be programmed as a hot line phone when the handset is picked up dials a pre set number.
Analogue or VoIP SIP Versions
Off hook auto dial or speed dial
CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
Individual keys can be programmed for speed dial 4 button or 10 button programmable memory options. e.g. Press 8 for Service Centre, Press 0 for operator etc. Koon Technology will make specials for customers individual requirements.
Wall or desk mounted housed in a tough steel enclosure with armoured stainless steel cables, rust proof sprayed and lacquered. Tough metal keypad buttons with an illuminated option.
KNZD 05 meets the latest European / UK standards for EMC telephony, and lightening protection offering a high level of performance and reliability.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Off hook auto dial or speed dial
- Program several hot key numbers
- Functions as a standard telephoneAnalogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Desk or wall mounted
- Hot line exchange system support
- DTMF dial tones
- Compatible with most PBAX PBX, PAX and IP
- Robust steel body rust proof sprayed and lacquered
- Strong durable steel keypad buttons
- 4 or 10 button memory versions
- Telephone line powered no external battery required
- Armoured stainless steel waterproof cables
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant,high tensile strength
- Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
- Self test integrity check if phone is operational
- Service temperature range from: -0 deg C to +75 deg C
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver inductive loop fitted
- Noise canceling microphone
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway application electromagnetic compatibility EN50121-3-2:2006 CE Mark FCC
A robust industrial grade telephone phone for general purpose use in factories, public places, Office blocks in lifts eleveators door entry, railway, underground factories, taxi stands, bus stations, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Power Generation and many more.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.