Auto Dial Telephone KNZD 22|
Analogue or VoIP SIP Versions
Off hook auto dial or speed dial
CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNZD-22: Service /Auto-dial or speed dial telephone has the features of a standard telephone and can be programmed as a hot line phone when the handset is picked up dials a pre set number within 3 seconds.
There is an auto answer option for the caller / security to call and speak via the loudspeaker.
Individual keys can be programmed for speed dial 4 button or 10 button programmable memory options. e.g. Press 8 for Service Centre, Press 0 for operator etc. Koon Technology will make specials for customers individual requirements.
Vandal proof and highly durable resistance to alkali, oil, acid. Conforms to GJB-773 UL1332 standards.
Wall or desk mounted housed in a tough steel enclosure with armoured stainless steel cables, rust proof sprayed and lacquered.
KNZD 05 meets the latest European / UK standards for EMC telephony, and lightening protection offering a high level of performance and reliability.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- LCD Display of Caller ID, Dialed number, Date, conversation time, Input bank card number
- Hands free operation
- Off hook auto dial or speed dial
- Auto answer call the phone and speak via built in loudspeaker
- Program several hot key numbers
- Functions as a standard telephone
- Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Desk or wall mounted
- Hot line exchange system support
- DTMF dial tones
- Compatible with most PBAX PBX, PAX and IP
- Vandal proof Highly durable resistance to alkali, oil, acid. Conforms to GJB-773 UL1332 standards
- Robust steel body rust proof sprayed and lacquered
- Strong durable steel keypad buttons
- 4 or 10 button memory versions
- Telephone line powered no external battery required
- Armoured stainless steel waterproof cables
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware,
- Easy to install
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, high tensile strength resistance
- Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
- Self test integrity check if phone is operational
- Service temperature range from: -30deg C to +60 deg C
- Isolated box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver inductive loop fitted
- Noise canceling microphone
- Dry contact closure for external control or cctv camera
- ITU-T Recommendations Lightening protection to K21 standard
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway application electromagnetic compatibility EN50121-3-2:2006 CE Mark-FCC-ISO9001-TUV
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.