Auto Dial Emergency Red Telephone KNZD 27|
Robust Vandal proof
Analogue or VoIP SIP Versions
Red Yellow or Blue
Desk or Wall Mounted
Off hook auto dial
CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNZD-27: Auto-dial emergency telephone, as soon as you pick up handset the phone will put through. The keypad allows you to program the phone number to auto dial.
It has also has the features of a standard telephone and is suitable for industrial use.
This emergency phone is available in red yellow and blue colours.
Can be used as a hot line phone, individual keys can be programmed for speed dial. e.g. Press 8 for Service Centre, Press 0 for operator etc. Koon Technology will make specials for customers individual requirements.
Vandal and tamper resistant in a tough steel enclosure with armoured stainless steel cables, rust proof sprayed and lacquered. High durability to oil, acid, alkali conforms to GJB-773 and UL1332 standards.
KNZD 27 meets the latest European / UK standards for EMC telephony, waterproofing and lightening protection offering a high level of performance and reliability.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Off hook auto dial programmed number
- Program several hot key numbers
- Functions as a standard telephone
- Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Hot line exchange system support
- DTMF dial tones
- Compatible with most PBAX PBX, PAX and IP
- Robust steel body rust proof sprayed and lacquered
- Armoured stainless steel waterproof cables
- Resistant to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB-773 and UL1332 standards
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware
- Easy to install
- Adjustable 7 minute time out to release the line if phone left off hook
- Handset made of special engineered plastic, anti knock resistant, high tensile strength
- Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
- Self test integrity check if phone is operational
- Service temperature range from: -30 deg C to +60 deg C
- Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required
- Hearing Aid compatible receiver inductive loop fitted
- Noise canceling microphone
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway application electromagnetic compatibility EN50121-3-2:2006 CE Mark FCC
Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.