Emergency Auto Dial Phone - LED Display KNZD 33|
LED Message Display
Analogue or SIP VoIP
Mains or Solar
Brochure & Specification
The KNZD-33 is a unique emergency telephone with bright dot matrix LED
display that you can remotely send a message too.
The LED Display can be changed for a LCD video monitor display for video phone or CCTV remotely send a warning message or instruction.
The auto dial sequence memory can store 3 different telephone numbers, if the first does not answer then the next will be dialed etc.
A built in cctv camera will switch on when dialed or called and an LED flashing light indicates in use. A beacon and siren can be attached.
Standard analogue, SIP VoIP and wireless GSM 2G 3G versions, mains or solar panel powered can be completely standalone.
An additional loud speaker / loud hailer can be attached, the phone will auto answer and the remote caller can speak and give warnings or instructions.
Designed for use in Cities, Tunnels, Mines, Railway, Metro Underground, Industrial and for many other applications indoor and outdoor.
KNZD-33 hands free emergency speaker phone is manufactured to a very high standard with a robust stainless steel body.
KNZD-33 holds a world wide patent and will meet the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
The following certification is pending confirmation
- LED Dot Matrix 64x32 standard
- LED video monitor display alternative option
- Remote warning / instruction messaging
- Auto dial 3 number sequence memory
- Auto answering, remote caller can speak via built in speaker
- Loud speaker/ loud hailer / siren and flashing beacon support.
- Noise canceling microphone
- Built in CCTV camera remote camera dry contact closure
- Wireless GSM 2G - 3G
- Mains or Solar panel with rechargeable battery
- SIP VoIP version
- Clear loud speech without feedback
- Box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- 5 minute auto time out default if caller hangs up
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust stainless steel body temperature resilient
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Service temperature range from: -30 to +60 degrees C
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121 - CE Mark - FCC - ISO9000
Available in Yellow or Stainless Steel
Designed for use in Cities, Tunnels, Mines, Railway, Metro Underground, Industrials and for many other applications indoor and outdoor.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.