Disabled Persons Help Point Hands Free Phone KNZD 40|
Public Help Point
Disability Friendly - Braille
Hands free VOX Voice Activated
Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
IP65 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
Brochure & Specification
KNZD 40 Help point incorporates features to assist with disabled persons special needs. The help point is designed to help you comply with DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) and therefore ideal for use in public areas.
This 2 button help and information point hands free speaker phone is finished in contrasting colours, with a raised 32mm button.
A raised plate highlights raised text and Braille, and inductive loop is standard.
The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
Voice over IP (SIP protocol) version for connection to a VoIP enabled network, VoIP-SIP telephones offer direct connection to LAN or WAN via RJ45 connector, including Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) as standard.
KNZD-40 Help point public access autodial speakerphone is manufactured to a very high standard with a sprayed with a bright reflective fade free lacquer. IP65 rated for indoor and outdoor use in wet or corrosive environments.
KNSP-40 meets the latest UK and European standards CE Mark, EMC, RoHS, including railway, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, it is built for long term high reliability of operation.
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
- Disability-Friendly help point phone
- Palm operable raised text button legends with Braille
- Large vandal resistant metal buttons
- Buttons labeled “Information“ and “Emergency”
- Single or Dual button autodial options with remote programming
- Hands-Free operation
- Standard analogue or SIP VoIP versions
- Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired 12volts supply included
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Can be configured to dial a stored number or as a ‘hotline’, where the exchange routes the call.
- Autodial keypad single-press switch-on-and-dial
- 24 digits maximum with embedded Recall
- Pause, Pulse and Tone Each button can be programmed with a number up to 24 digits
- Pressing the Emergency button will override an information call
- Voice-switched (VOX) semi-duplex operation
- Call timeout programmable from 1 to 42 minutes.
- Remote switch-off capability
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting
- Easy to install
- Casing Material Front face plate mounting: aluminum sheet, polyester powder coat finish - yellow.
- Rear enclosure (if required).
- Dual tone ringing through loudspeaker 75 dB @ 1m REN 1 Clear loud speech without feedback
- Isolated box earth connection, Internal components fully isolated
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- Auto line release upon hang up
- Bright highly reflective fade resistant paint
- Dry contact closure for CCTV
- Weather resistant to IP65
- Service temperature range from: -20 to +60 degrees C
- Noise canceling microphone
- Line powered only operation down to 25mA.
- Supplementary power 6 - 9Vdc 100mA, 12Vdc 250mA.
- Below 35mA line current supplementary power is recommended to achieve full volume
- Memory Retention (auto dialers) E2 Prom - 10 year life
- Certified by: Siemens - Cisco - Ericsson - Alcatel Lucent - Huawei
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP67
- EMC: EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121 -FCC - ISO9001 - TUV - CE Mark
Indoor and out door public help point phone with disability features:
Public Safety Zones, Hospitals, Care Homes, Railway, Stations, Port Terminals, Airports, Metro Underground, Car Parks, Lifts, Elevators, Shopping Malls, Subways, Schools, Universities, Office Blocks, Housing, Factories and many more.....
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.