KNZD 45 IP Intercom Door Entry|
SIP 2 VoIP
RF ID Swipe Card Reader Option
PoE Power over Ethernet
Single Button Speed Dial
Brochure & Specification
The KNZD 45 IP Voice Intercom/door phone with electric door lock control remote door opening by SIP VoIP telephone or remote press button contact closure.
With the optional RFID Swipe card reader users can open doors by swipe cards.
Press button to call tough vandal resistant steel button.
The built in microphone and loudspeaker with a high quality speech chip provides for clear handsfree 2 way speech.
Remote Web Management online access terminal provides for device software settings and update, pass codes changes, users access logs.
Using SIP 2 protocol is compatible with leading manufacturers of IPPBX such as CISCO, Avaya, Broadsoft, Nortel, Damovo Ericsson, AAstra, Alcatel and all SIP based PBX.
KNZD 43 is durable, easy to install with low power consumption.
Typical users: Security Building Access Control, Hospitals, Universities, Sports Halls, Government, Airports, Transportation, Offices, Control Rooms, Car Parks, Housing, Care Homes, Factories, Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals....
Certified for use by:
- Compatibility supports SIP 2.0 and operators of IMS
- Single button push to call button
- 12 Button full keypad version model KNZD 42
- Full duplex hands-free Speaker-phone
- Electric door lock control by contact closure
- Flexible Un- Lock Passwords
- RFID card swipe or via speech door unlock Option
- Easy installation to existing LAN
- Carrier Standard Voice
- Simple maintenance support online software upgrades and web management
- Tough vandal proof stainless steel housing and buttons
- Splash proof
All information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.