Fire Alarm Telephone KNZD 46|
Multi Unit Broadcast PC Software
Local Siren Mute Button
Flashing Strobe Lights
Fire Alarm Break Glass
Automatic Alarm Smoke; Gas Flame Detectors
Analogue or SIP VoIP versions
IP66 - CE Mark - EMC - RoHS
KNZD 46 Fire
alarm evacuation telephone is a
multi - purpose emergency telephone combined with flashing strobe lights and loud siren is designed for operation in high noise environments.
Manual Fire Alarm by break the glass. Automatic alarms initiated by smoke detector, gas detector or flame sensor.
Central IP server software option which includes live monitoring voice recording and fault condition alarm notification.
Built-in addressable control module allowing remote control room personnel to control the fire alarm system by control panel.
When a fire alarm is activated a user can press the blue button to mute the local siren whilst using the telephone, the strobe continues to flash, then by pressing the button again will re-activate the siren.
Analogue and IP, SIP 2 VoIP versions, designed for Tunnel, Railway, Metros, Hospitals, Industrials, Marine, Ports, etc...
Robust metal housing with stainless steel keypad, IP 65 waterproof offers protection against the outdoor environment, durable vandal resistant and rust resistant.
Meets the latest UK European standards CE Mark, RoHS, EMC, Railway approved, lightening protection and with a wide operating temperature range, KNZD 46 is built for long term high reliability of operation.
- Multi Feature Fire Alarm Telephone
- Smart analogue or IP: SIP VoIP versions
- Built-in addressable module and control module
- Remote control from central system control panel
- Voice Evacuation Broadcast speaker version KNZD 41
- Multi Unit PC Broadcast Software Option
- Manual break the glass alarm
- Automatic Alarms: Smoke, Gas, Flame detectors
- Warning Siren
- Warning Strobe Lights
- Local Cancel Blue Button
- Speed Dial Memory
- Compatible with most brands of PBX
- Internal 24VDC Built in UPS or rechargeable battery for amplifier /strobe
- 2 hours standby operation for power out
- 7 minute auto time out if phone left off hook
- Adjustable limit on call time
- Robust steel body with stainless steel keypad
- High durability resistance to oil, acid, alkali, conforms to GJB 773 and UL1332
- Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation
- Telephone line powered or PoE VoIP version or DC
- Weather resistant and dust proof to IP66
- Service temperature range from: -30 to +75 deg C
- Induction loop for hearing impaired. 12 volts required
- Telephone Handset High Impact, Armoured Cable
- Magnetic Reed hook-switch
- Noise canceling microphone
- Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
- EMC:EN55022 / EN55024/ Railway Electromagnetic EN50121-CE Mark-FCC- ISO9001 RoHS
IP Voice Broadcast Evacuation System:
Information and specifications on this site is subject to change without prior notice and should be considered as "preliminary" only.
Emergency Fire Evacuation Broadcast, Tunnels, Railway, Metro Underground, Buildings, Ships, Marine, Factories, Airport Terminals, Tunnels, Ports, Industrials, Factory, Generation and many more.
Please see Koon Technology web site for company information:
Please contact us by filling out the following form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.